Audiology Specialists in Plano, TX
About Alliance Audiology
Drs. Kevin Lunde MD, Sarah Pope, AuD have formed an interdisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care for ear and hearing disorders. Dr. Lunde is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist providing specialized care for people of all ages. As Medical Director, Dr. Lunde is able to diagnose and treat medical and surgical diseases of the ear.
Sarah Pope, AuD, provides comprehensive diagnostic testing for hearing and balance disorders. They are board certified in Audiology and licensed to dispense hearing aids and other treatment devices such as tinnitus sound therapy. We help train the next generation of hearing health care professionals. Due to our support of best practice procedures, we have been selected as hosts for Doctoral level Audiology students and externs from the University of Texas at Dallas and University of North Texas.
Our office is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment to evaluate hearing and balance disorders such as Meniere’s disease, ear infections, hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and vertigo.
We also actively participate in the prevention of hearing loss through the provision and fitting of hearing protective devices, consultation on the effects of noise on hearing, and consumer education.
About Our Clinic
Our goal at Alliance Audiology is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing loss. These services include comprehensive hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, and hearing protection devices.
Choosing a hearing professional is one of the most important decisions a hearing-impaired person can make. Since a hearing aid cannot be prescribed like eyeglasses, proper hearing aid recommendation and fitting is highly dependent on the judgment and skill of the professional selecting the instrument. We evaluate your hearing, select and fit the hearing devices to meet your needs in addition to providing support, counseling, and service of the complete hearing system. We are concerned about the person and make hearing solution recommendations to fit your lifestyle, communication, and personal needs.
Protecting your hearing can make a big difference. We can help you protect your hearing from further deterioration through education about what affects your hearing, as well as the proper use and care of hearing protection devices.
Find Us On Facebook
Hearing Assessment (pdf)
Services We Provide
- Auditory Brainstem Response Evaluation
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Tinnitus assessment
- Speech-in-noise testing
Assistive listening devices
- Streamers and/or other wireless connectivity devices
- CaptionCall Telephones
- FM systems
- Amplified Telephones
- Alerting systems
- TV ears
- Custom ear products
- Hearing loss prevention consultations
- Custom hearing protection solutions
- Custom molds for swimmers
- Custom molds for hands-free devices and MP3 players
Hearing Aids & Other Listening Devices
- Hearing aid consultation, evaluation, fitting, and counseling
- 100% digital hearing instruments
- Made for iPhone ™ hearing instruments
- Tinnitus sound therapy devices
- Bluetooth or wireless connectivity from hearing aids to telephone, television, and other devices
- Hearing aid repairs
- Loss/Damage/Repair Insurance
- Maintenance Accessories
- Interest-free payment options
- 30-day evaluation period
- Deaf Action Center
- Hearing Loss Association Of America- Texas Branch
- TX Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (DARS- DHHS)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Healthy Hearing
- Better Hearing Institute
Other Informational Links: