COVID-19 and Telemedicine Message To Our
At Kevin Lunde, MD and Alliance Audiology we care deeply about our patients. Your safety is our top priority. As a health care provider, we have an obligation to serve our patients while at the same time do our best to limit the spread of this highly contagious disease. We have instituted internal policies to limit patient and staff exposure to COVID-19:
Updated Mask Policy for our Valued Patients:
In response to Governor Abbott’s policy change, our office will still require masks for all patients and staff in accordance with the Texas Medical Board, other local healthcare facilities and the CDC.
We want to keep both you and our staff as safe as possible, especially given the close nature of our work. We will continue with health questions and limits on the number of people in our waiting room. Masks are always available if you need one. If you are unable to wear a mask, virtual telemedicine appointments can be scheduled. Please contact our office to make telemedicine appointments.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to fight against the spread of COVID-19.
4701 W. Plano Parkway, Suite 150
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-3223
Fax: (972) 964-0562
- Inclement weather or Wi-Fi outages may affect the phone system. In these cases please contact us at (972)566-8275
- State of the art Audiology Testing Equipment
- Expanded Hearing Aid Services
- Easy Parking
- Quick in and out access for our Allergy Shot Patients
- Improved Spa Services
- We’ve expanded Alliance Audiology services to accommodate your Hearing needs! Same hours: 9-5 M-Th and 9-12 Friday
Please feel free to request an appointment/call back online by filling out the secure form below.